Monday, June 30, 2008

23 and counting!

Last week I celebrated my 23rd birthday with my family and friends. It was fun having such a wonderful time, being in the center of everybody's attention. Since it was a weekday, the morning was routine, but I had a great time in the evening. Bala and Srinath had come over, they made me cut a cake, but the thing that ill remember is the photo they took of me. It was a front profile, with a sign board saying "I am Madhu, 23 , SINGLE". There was one gift that I had asked of these guys but they disappointed me (although i was not too hopeful of them getting me that). Weekend was more fun. I met with my BMS friends, and school friends. There was lot of catching up done. All said, it was an awesome week! Truly enjoyed it, and all the credit goes to my friends who made me feel great. Thanks a lot guys.

No comments:

HITS SINCE JAN 10th 2009 Hit Counters