Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A new gym

It had to come to an end sometime. And so it did, my illegal gymming at Andheri Sports Complex. I had taken a 3 month package way back in July and went to the gym till December. I think I was not alone in this kind of activity as the guards finally woke up and started checking the ID cards at the gate. Mine was way past the expiry date, so I had no other option than turn back before being manhandled by the guards.
I had a simple option - Go back and renew my membership or find a new gym. The renewal sounded better, but it came with a catch. The thing is, this gym was quite far from my home. So I had to take a auto everyday. And it cost me Rs25 to-fro. Even though the gym was relatively cheap at 600 pm, I used to spend more than 1000 pm. So I went to Zaf HealthClub, a high-end gym very close to my house. I ended up bargaining for a 12000 pa package which included gym, cardio, sauna, steam and locker facilities. The trainers seemed to know what they were talking, and the equipment was top notch. But what probably tilted the balance in favor of Zaf was the babes. After seeing 100kg aunties jogging on treadmills it was refreshing to see 50kg chicks working out ;-)
Hopefully I'll be able to use all those facilities regularly. More updates on the gym and my fitness later.

4 comments:

Sri!!! said...

After the one in Mahab, you still are excited of sauna?? Good!!

Which facilities are you looking forward to???
The 50 kg ones :)

Good to see you back..

Keep em coming.

I am Madhu said...

you know me man... i always fall for the 50kg ones ;-P

Balakrishna said...

Madhu, onto the 50 kg weights now..

Yes, ready...

Up...

Down...

Up...

Down...

....

$#@*

I am Madhu said...

haha... i think im more of an push-pull, push-pull man ;-P

HITS SINCE JAN 10th 2009 Hit Counters