Thursday, June 4, 2009

The week that was!

It has been some time since I updated things here, but that does not mean there is nothing important to talk about. On the contrary I have been so busy that I haven't found time to update the blog.

Last week was probably the most important week for us as a family. We were privileged to welcome a new member to our family. My sister-in-law is an astounding person and she completes my brother in all the ways. They are the most perfect couple I have ever seen. The manner in which she has become a pivotal part of our family is amazing. She is soft spoken, helping, extremely mature, astonishingly beautiful... I can just keep on giving superlatives, and she deserves all of them. Just in a matter of months she has erased my 23 year craving for a sister. She has filled into that role effortlessly.

The marriage was a euphoric moment for all of us. Although it was extremely tiring, just the adrenaline rush kept the energy levels up. Just seeing my brother and sis-in-law together, the joy that was written all over their faces, made my day. The moment is permanently etched in my mind.

No comments:

HITS SINCE JAN 10th 2009 Hit Counters