Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alvida?

In a couple of hours, I'll be sitting in the Lokamanya Tilak Express heading towards Mumbai. This could well be a life changing journey for me. There are lots and lots of things on my mind that I want to write here... but there is an acute shortage of time. I have spent my entire life in this wonderful city of Bengaluru. All my friends are from here. Most of my relatives stay here. And of course my entire family is here. Its a really really tough thing for anyone, but especially for me to do. Being a shy guy for most of my life, it will be a challenge for me to go to a new place and start life on a clean slate. It will be interesting to see how easily I slip into this new life of mine. Hopefully it will be better than my first attempt outside home (that is one hell of a story - another post)

GTG
Will login from Mumbai

1 comment:

Balakrishna said...

You have changed a great deal and life, for you, can only get better buddy :) Your previous pseudo move away from home is something you don't need to be bothered about ! Enjoy your stay and make the most of it. There is a lot more you can learn there than marketing :)

Cheers,

HITS SINCE JAN 10th 2009 Hit Counters