Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Decision made. Mumbai, Here I Come!

Yipeeee... I don't know which makes me more happy. The fact that I'm going to spend a good chunk of next 2 years in Mumbai at NMIMS or the fact that I have made a decision (finally) to go there. What ever be the reason, I'm really happy. I know I'll be pursuing my dreams for the next 2 years. There are lots of challenges that lie ahead, lots of uncertainities which I'll have to face. But just knowing the fact that I'll be doing something I really like is enough assurance for me.

This is probably the biggest decision that I have had to make in my life so far. Whether I have made the right decision? Only time will tell. But I am excited at the prospect for becoming a student again! The college starts on June 22nd. So I have 3 more months of tech work.

6 comments:

Kishan said...

Good that you have finally made the right decision. I really didn't see anything stopping you from going there apart from the fact that you are going to be away from home for the first time in your life. But, it's going to be fun.
Anyways, good luck mate!

I am Madhu said...

thanks a lot maccha...

Kishan said...

Hey,
Is Anuradha Patil the person whom you met during your train journey back from Mumbai?

I am Madhu said...

No dude... Anu is my BMS friend

Anu said...

Ha ha ha!! SO, what's her name, the one you met on your train journey back!!! ;)

Might know her since she's also from Hubli! :D

I am Madhu said...

her name is Shanthi

HITS SINCE JAN 10th 2009 Hit Counters