Monday, July 14, 2008

28 and going strong!

My parents celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary today. A truly remarkable achievement. But its not only the milestone that im so happy/proud of. Its the journey that they have taken to reach this point. It makes me feel proud to be their son. They are the happiest couple that I have ever come across. It does not mean that they do not have difference of opinions on certain subjects, but its how they handle it together. I'll consider myself to be the luckiest man in the entire world, if I eventually find a partner, with whom I can be half as happy, as my parents are right now. Congratulations to appa and amma.

2 comments:

Kishan said...

Congratulations to your parents on the wonderful occassion.
Good to know that you too have started Blogging. You write well. Great going mate.
Keep Blogging.

Sri!!! said...

Well thats another reason for a treat. Anyways wish your mum and dad from my side.

HITS SINCE JAN 10th 2009 Hit Counters